Admissions 1 provides critical guidance to high school students and their families as they undertake and navigate the college admissions process. We help our clients to:
- Educate students and families about the college admissions process
- Navigate the process
- Identify the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- Define academic, professional, co-curricular and social goals
- Establish an appropriate range of schools for application
- Conceive of and perfect an engaging and solid personal statement
- Navigate the financial aid process
- Stay organized and meet deadlines
- Find the best fit!
‘Tis the season for college applications
The countdown to college application due dates has begun! Do you know your deadlines?
Dream big and take small steps
Welcome back to school! A new school year means a fresh start in your academic journey and new goals for yourself (and not just academic-focused ones). Before the school slips away from you, spend some time thinking about where you would like to be at the end of June....
This assignment will not be graded
Exploring career fields helps students understand the many types of jobs within one industry and the many academic pathways to those professional opportunities.