Admissions 1 provides critical guidance to high school students and their families as they undertake and navigate the college admissions process. We help our clients to:
- Educate students and families about the college admissions process
- Navigate the process
- Identify the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- Define academic, professional, co-curricular and social goals
- Establish an appropriate range of schools for application
- Conceive of and perfect an engaging and solid personal statement
- Navigate the financial aid process
- Stay organized and meet deadlines
- Find the best fit!
We work with individuals and groups. We can provide intensive one-to-one assistance to those students who want or need a specialized program. We also work with groups, offering overviews of the process generally or relating to particular aspects of the admissions process.
For our clients not in the Greater Capital District area, we are available for consultations over the phone and via email.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you to succeed in the challenging college selection, application and admissions process!
Admissions 1 Educational Consultants strive to provide clients with excellent, ethical service. We adhere to the Independent Educational Consultants Association’s Principles of Good Practice.
We strive to provide our clients with a valuable service at a reasonable cost.
Our clients -parents and students alike- give us positive feedback letting us know that we do just that. Our clients feel they are getting substantial value for the modest amount of money spent. Sample client comments are found below.