Admissions 1 provides critical guidance to high school students and their families as they undertake and navigate the college admissions process. We help our clients to:
- Educate students and families about the college admissions process
- Navigate the process
- Identify the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- Define academic, professional, co-curricular and social goals
- Establish an appropriate range of schools for application
- Conceive of and perfect an engaging and solid personal statement
- Navigate the financial aid process
- Stay organized and meet deadlines
- Find the best fit!
This spring break my son and I traveled to Washington, DC and visited three schools.
Financial Aid Letters are not all created equal. Find some strategies to compare apples to apples for each of your financial aid packages.
Why you might have been waitlisted and how you can maximize your chances of being admitted from the waitlist to the college of your choice.