Admissions 1 provides critical guidance to high school students and their families as they undertake and navigate the college admissions process. We help our clients to:
- Educate students and families about the college admissions process
- Navigate the process
- Identify the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- Define academic, professional, co-curricular and social goals
- Establish an appropriate range of schools for application
- Conceive of and perfect an engaging and solid personal statement
- Navigate the financial aid process
- Stay organized and meet deadlines
- Find the best fit!
Would you like some cash in your pocket when you head to college. Read on. You are probably already developing skills and interests that can keep your wallet happy.
Good question. Not all schools require these subject-based tests or AP exams and who wants to sit down for an extra exam? Well, think about this a bit more before you make your final registration decisions for next year. The most important part of your college...
February. Have you taken the SAT or ACT? These two tests are different and some students like one more than the other. Additionally, some students scores are higher on the one than the other. So try both! While you should check the testing requirements of schools you...